Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 15, 2007

YEAHH!! Drawers!


It has been a feat ... we were asked to pick a stain for our new bathroom cabinets from a book. You and I both know that the little 1/2 inch picture is not a good representation of how it will end up looking. We asked our guy if he could get the painter to use a sample of the wood we are getting and stain it a few of the colors. The painter grimaced (to say the least) but did it anyways, and I AM SO GLAD! We were leaning towards something called English Chestnut, but ended up going with Red Mahogany. Today, it arrived and it looks really good. The granite counter tops with the sink should be here soon!
I can't wait to have bathroom storage again... And look at all that room for my junk! It's like Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great that I get to see our cabinets for the first time on the web...

They look great!

Sherry said...

I'm sure they are better in person, honey!