Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

Good for 8 Hours

We bought a new bed!
(Not the bedroom set,... not a comforter, no drapes...)
BUT A WONDERFUL MATTRESS! It's a California King set (we are used to a queen) and it's made out of Memory Foam and Latex - It is just Heavenly. Like laying in a jar of marshmellowy cream!

I can't wait for them to deliver it! They are hand-making it for us this week! (I feel SO spoiled!)

My back is going to love us!

These were fun during our shopping trip. NO, this is not our new bed. -- But don't we look hobbitlike?!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hobbit Like? Really you want to go there???

Sherry said...

You are totally right...What was I thinking!?? I just didn't want to have to think of a PC term!