Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2007

"Garden of Weedin"


The difference between
a weed and a flower
is judgement.










Someday, when I read my pamphlet on my camera, I will be this good.



I was perusing the "blogger blogs" by topic and found these pictures. I've never seen better! They were too beautiful to keep to myself. Click on them to make them big! JUST AMAZING!

...annnddd here's one for "The Momma" ...




I'm calling it "The DandyDaisy Day".


Just so cheerful.
How can this not make people smile?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHERRY, YOU DID A FANTHASTIC JOB WITH YOUR STORIES AND PICTURES. I CAN'T WAIT FOR DAVID TO READ THIS. WHAT A SWEETHEART TO POST HEIDI'S WEBSITE TOO. LOVE YOU GUYS, CHRISTA

Sherry said...

Christa,
You were so worried about whether or not you did it right... It posted - no problem! YOU ARE A PRO!
I'm glad you are enjoying it. I'm having fun sharing.
Sherry