Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2007

I'll try


Welcome, and thank you for taking a moment to peer into my life and thoughts.

I am going to try and update this blog regularly ... as it is my new summer project to distract me from being bored or antzy about prepping for the next school year.


Hopefully, I'll get the hang of this quickly and will be able to add to it, photos and recent happenings so that you stay current.


Feel free to submit comments.... please be nice! It is my first attempt at bloggin!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to pick a new name for freebe, and you might be just a little bit overly tolerant.

Dad

Sherry said...

I know... Like "moneypit" or "pisser".

Believe me. If ANYTHING else happens, he's gone.

Sherry said...

BETTER YET! He should be our new mascot for the "Golden Shower" boat.

I'll tell Amy we need another mural.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

How about "Piece of BLEEP!"

on a side note:

This is looking real nice! Sherry is a computer geek!

Love you!

Sherry said...

Hey! Thanks for your complement... BUT i'm more curious about the comment that you deleted...???

Anonymous said...

Nice work merry. I know shatt couldnt put something like this together. For that matter, I dont think that I could either. This is cool though, it gives me a little insight on what you guys are doing. Hope all is well, and I will talk to you guys very soon.

Sherry said...

Thanks Marc... It has proven to be very easy. I figure this way, all the people who complain they haven't heard from me in a while and never know what we've been up to, can "help themselves" to that information and I'm off the hook!

Chris... CONGRATULATIONS on the Strongman Competition. We'll see you in Vegas! (Marc, you coming?)
Those pictures were great! Who ever took them, I'm impressed. They were step-by-step... It was like we were there!
Oh my God! Heavy stuff! How long did it take you to recoup after?