Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

10 weeks

Today's doctor appointment went well.  In fact the doctor said, "I couldn't be happier."
She's still growing!  We are at 30cm.  Which is comparatively the size of a KUMQUAT.  Yes, that's right!!!  I HAVE  A KUMQUAT in my belly!

Take a peek.  She's sleeping -- Upside down.  Yep mom, I know.  Sounds like my kid to me too!
see her foot?!
...and this one shows her hand better.  It's that little spot sticking out of the middle, right by her head.

5 comments:

Lewis Family said...

It's so funny you are calling it a she, he he. When I had my 12 week ultrasound Dr. A said "I think we may have male parts." After that, I was no longer high risk for losing the baby, so I went to Dr. Owens. Dr. Owens doesn't do ultra sounds as frequently and my next one would be at 20 weeks. We were dying to know if Dr. A's prediction was right (we wanted a boy so badly), so at 15 weeks (exactly) we went to Baby Sightings and it was confirmed we were having a boy. Fun Story!! I can't wait to hear what Dr. A's prediction will be for your baby. When will you move on to another OBGYN, after 12 weeks or 20???

Laura said...

Yeay.....I'm glad things are coming along smoothly.:) (S)he looks great!

Anonymous said...

awwww how cute, I love babies, I let Andrew see the pic and told him you were having a baby he to says awwwww shes so cute. :)

Anonymous said...

i am so freaking out about the she thing.
i can't afford a niece. too much cute stuff.

Sherry said...

Jenny,
I think we'll be released at 12 weeks. I'll let you know.