Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

July 5th

It's a happening day.

Good friend and co-worker, Katie Harding is getting married to Tim Johnson in downtown Bakersfield.  Their love story is one for the books and I'm certain their wedding will be a beautiful occasion.  Congratulations to you both!  


Previous student, Andrew, is celebrating his 6th birthday  with a swim party!  Happy birthday buddy!


... and we (Matt and I) will not be attending either event.  
We will be having fun,  in Minnesota's 75 degree weather with these guys!... Matt's Navy brothers and best friends, Chris and Marc.


The goal is that each year we all get together - SOMEWHERE.  Sadly, it doesn't always work out.  BUT, this summer, it's happening, and we're going, and we can't wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did get your message sorry I didn't callback I got so busy it was Bobbys bday to and I was planning a 40 person party for him to. I hope you guys have fun in the GREAT weather:) and have a safe trip.

Sherry said...

Thanks Aime! I'm sure that the HUGE party you planned went well! Parties are your thing!