Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's a Girl!

Well, so far it's a girl!  I didn't know this  - BUT  ALL babies start out as girls!  It's not until the 10th week that you either get a testosterone surge, or you don't!  I'm going to call it "her" and "she" for the next two weeks  - instead of referring to it as "it."  

So we went in yesterday and they took this picture!  To help you make heads and tails of it (literally) I have added some much needed commentary!  

Matt found this "real to life" model of the 8 week embryo and it looks like our little sea monkey is coming along rather on schedule!

6 comments:

Lewis Family said...

When is you due date??

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you, I'll also be sooo jealous if it's a girl. I'm jealous of everyone who does. Any names yet, It's so exciting, this I promise is one of the best things in life to accomplish. :)

Sherry said...

I'm due January 27th.

Sherry said...

names?? ... we're still working on that.

Anonymous said...

You may be DUE January 27th, but, my noodle is gonna wait til Feb 9th, the best day in the whole world!!

xoxoxoxoxoxox
ak (auntie k)

Sherry said...

I don't know Auntie K --- Timmy was pullin pretty hard this last weekend for January 24th. You've got competition!