Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Picture Says 1000 Words

I went to school the other day to work on my new 4th grade classroom and as I was walking towards the workroom, I happened to glance towards the front entrance to the office.
I noticed that there was some black spray paint marking one of the entrance pillars - but I couldn't make it out. I was shocked. Someone tagged our beautiful new school?!!
As I got closer, my mouth dropped wide open. This is what I saw:Allow me to enlarge the image for you...
It's at AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!!! We have Daycare here during the summer! Come on people!!

2 comments:

Lewis Family said...

That makes me so angry. I don;t understand lack of respect for other people's property. I am sorry that happend to a new, community, children facilated building.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH I SERIOUSLY GET SO MAD AT THIS STUFF. I JUST WISHED ONCE I CAUGHT SOMEONE DOING THINGS LIKE THIS, I WOULD GO FULL FORCE ON THEM.