Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Little 'Moe' Time



















Lately, I've been spending a lot of time with my sister Moe. I think that we've both hit the 'lull' of summer break and attempted to fix the stagnant days by seeking out one another. We've ran errands, browsed Open Houses, and played with our animals. It was nice yesterday, just to have someone to eat lunch and watch HGTV with. Sad, I know. Poor, pitty me, the girl who has too much free time on her hands, and doesn't have to go to work. I think I'm more of a "year-round school" supporter. These summers are long.

p.s. the little black dog belongs to my brother, Wayne.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn good Looking animals... and grass...