Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 2, 2007

It's been a week,

and we've been busy!

I am officially 6 semester units smarter! My summer class is now over.

Our bathroom is nearly completed (last minute items are being compteted today).















Check out this med. cabinet! HUGE!




















We got a new cat to keep Bear company. (Blue likes her too!)
















Any names come to mind? She's super sweet and cuddly. Her tail curls like a monkey's. She's only like 5 lbs. Sooo cute!


















We are enjoying our new Cal King bed, and redecorating our bedroom (what do you think of this comforter set?) I haven't quite decided yet.








...ignore the wrinkles!











Seriously, it feels as though we have been constantly changing things up - I can bearly keep up with it all. This weekend should be a wonderfully relaxing break. Matt and I have decided to go to Newport Beach for four days. While we are there, Matt just informed me, we are going to go see "Wicked" on Broadway! I am SO excited! I've never seen a Broadway performance before, and I've heard only GREAT things about this one! I'm going to go rent the Wizard of Oz today so that we can be prepared!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought we already had a Pet Monkey?

Sherry said...

No... If you recall correctly, I'm "better than a pet monkey!"