Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Backyard Visitor

Yesterday, in the evening... just before the sun was down, Matt and I were watching some Scrubs on TV and from my peripheral I saw something big and brown move across our backyard grass. My first thought was "Cat Intruder" I ran to the window to double check before letting our dog army out the door. And 'what to my wondering eyes should appear' but a Red Tailed Hawk starring right at me! CRAZY! I jetted to get my camera from my purse, turned it on, aimed, and then the message "Battery depleted, shutting down" flashed across the screen. Dang it, all! You'll have to settle for this lovely photo from the 'net.
Not quite the same. Still, sooo cool! I'm going to be stalking my backyard from now on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STALKER!!! Deep down inside, I always knew.