Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another me...

Do you ever Google yourself?


Sometimes I wonder what's "out there" about me.
Today, I found this lovely picture of me in 1995. Hot.




And when I typed in Sherry L. Grimes, I found the article that one of my students wrote about me in the Bakersfield Californian... (Today, I noticed their typo too; On the front page of the Eye Street section that day, they wrote: "Readers share their toughts about the best of the best") Ohh... you've gotta LOVE the Californian!










But more fun - apparently, I also live in Montana and can do this!



















Oddly enough, this chick's middle initial is 'L' as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and here we paid a contractor for all of the bathroom work.