Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Soon to come!

Look at what we now own!  Our lovely cats clawed up the arms of our loveseat, and we are now replacing it and the couch in our living room with a fabric that the sales people say is impermeable.  We'll see.  
No, we didn't buy the ugly rug in this picture.   - or the coffee tables, though they are nice.  Doesn't it look soft and squishy?!!  That is how Matt and I buy furniture.  The Butt Test.  It looks kind of bland, I know... But we are going to be adding throw pillows - AND I LOVE the wood!
Next Thursday they're coming to our house, and  I can't wait!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love these couches. I bet you're a good decorator. On a side not, a big "WAHOOOOO" for you know what.;)

Sherry said...

You are adorable! I'll blog you know what soon!