Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

Our 4th Anniversary






Matt and I decided to purchase "credits" in a travel share about 2 months ago.  As a last minute trip - do to my surgery date - we booked reservations in Big Bear, CA at our travel lodge.  
IT WAS AWESOME!  Allow me to give you a tour of our stay...

The first night, we stayed in a three bedroom, two bathroom, living room, dining room, patio, full kitchen.  ...  it was almost the size of our HOUSE!





Within an hour of arriving, a bottle of champagne and a signed card was delivered to our doorstep.  When I say a signed card, I mean personalized messages written FROM EVERY employee present at the front desk area.  SO WEIRD, and kind of great too!

The second night we moved into a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom place - that looked identical, minus a room and a couple of sinks.  We wanted to tryout a couple of different room selections - just to get a better idea of what we had purchased.  

REALLY great service.  Such fun.  The grounds were beautiful.  

We want to go back next year during ski season (I wasn't recovered enough to do much of anything... walking the shops was taxing enough).  

4 comments:

Laura said...

What a fun trip. I was scrolling down and thought for a sec that you went to celebrate your anniversary at a place with two twin beds. Haha...And then I kept scrolling and saw that that was just another bedroom. Whew! :) I've never been to Big Bear but it looks beautiful.

Laura said...

What a fun trip. I was scrolling down and thought for a sec that you went to celebrate your anniversary at a place with two twin beds. Haha...And then I kept scrolling and saw that that was just another bedroom. Whew! :) I've never been to Big Bear but it looks beautiful.

Sherry said...

Nice... HAH! Can you imagine! Fourth anniversary, and we're pushing beds together!!!

Sherry said...

Nice... HAH! Can you imagine! Fourth anniversary, and we're pushing beds together!!!