Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sinus Surgery - Final Phase

Today, I Vicodined-up and Dr. Fisher yanked (literally) the steroid packs out of my nose. Not that bad. I was surprised to see that the "steroid packs" were more metal than balloon, and they had metal "wings" popping out of each side to keep them in place between my eyes.

Matt filmed the second one being removed to appease my sick-twisted nature.


I snapped this shot of the "winged steroids" after removal.

Crazy, right? THEY ARE LONG!!! At least as big as toothpicks!

The Dr. said that everything looks really good. He thinks that my excessive sneezing will stop now that these guys aren't up there festering!

Look! Here's a clip of my Dr. explaining the surgery I had done. It's rather new out - and it's easier to recover from than the 'old' version:
http://www.facebyfisher.com/_Balloon_Sinuplasty_Video.aspx

No comments: