Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

There's GOLDFISH crackers inside!
"Look Carter!  We've Found Some!"
Carter recently learned to stand up without pulling up on things!
...And, the right shoe comes off - typical.
So sweet.
A man on a mission.

"My buddy, my buddy... 
My buddy and me!"

Wild man on the loose!
Easter headwear - we didn't have any ears!


The attempts at "egg lips"
Ta-DAAA!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Jackson is looking at this post with me and started freaking out. Haha. Maybe he remembers you guys...or maybe he just likes easter eggs and dogs.;)

Sherry said...

That's awesome! I'm pulling for "the memory"! He knows his friend!

Shatt said...

Are you sure we didnt scare him??