Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Meet Carter Grimes!








Here are some of the 3d/4d shots from yesterday's appointment!   The lady wanted us to tell her which one of us he looked most like... we didn't have a clue.

Mom/Dad??  Any thoughts?

He wasn't active AT ALL - so sadly, we have several pictures of him doing, well, ... this.  Sleeping.  Sleeping with his feet touching his HEAD, and his hands no where to be seen because he was sitting on them!
You can kind of make out the side-profile of his face here, next to his feet.  No, he doesn't have a hole in his head, it just looks really dark there due to the amniotic fluids.

He's bendy!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I think he looks like Matt. Ha...I don't know actually. I think 3D pictures are so freaking awesome though. I'm so excited to see little Carter.;)

Anonymous said...

I think it looks like Sherry!!!

Anonymous said...

HE SO LOOKS LIKE HIS AUNT IN HOUSTON!! :) jk, everytime i see these pics i cry :)
my nephew :)

Anonymous said...

He's sooooo cute, it's so hard to tell who he looks like. I do know this when we had Noahs done I kept thinking he has such a defined chin for an infant and he came out with it like that. Im so happy for you its so exciting! now i can go shopping. :)