Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

62 days left


So that makes me at... 7 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days?  I think.
Apparently, (according to numerous books) he's sleeping this week, trying to gain  a whole pound.  I don't know where he's going to fit - cause I'm stretched to the max!



Today, I locked myself out of the house - stuck in the backyard.  I had two choices.  Jump the fence or climb through our elevated doggie door.  The fences were all wet from the rain and looked like an accident waiting to happen.  Amazingly enough, I still fit through the dog door!!  It wasn't the most graceful entry to a home - but it worked!
I think that'll be my sign.  
I'm done being pregnant when I don't fit through the dog's door.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OR, you could have used the key hidden in the back yard... OR you could have just reached through the dog door... but I like your growing plan.

Laura said...

You look beautiful Sherri!