Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

DUMBEST Class EVER

My GATE (Gifted And Talented Education) Class is exhaustingly long and redundant.  30 hours of online video, essay questions, and research responses.
Today's class is focusing on how GT kids prefer to work alone, independently on tasks, at their own pace.  I'm 3.5 hours in and I get to this point in the course map:
I can't handle it.  My mouth drops open.  I can't believe that the GIFTED AND TALENTED people presenting this material can't spell "GIFTFED".

And then I die laughing, because the next segment is on PERFECTIONISM -- of all things!

I want to write this long-winded woman and let her know of her mistake.  I doubt I will be able to focus on anything else for the rest of this module.  Mind blown.  Epic Fail GT studies.  

No comments: